Whether you need a brand new fully customized website or the redesign of a current one, Centropy Designs is up for the challenge. Our team of web developers are experienced in a number of programming languages and CMS platforms like WordPress and Joomla. With your ideas and our creative magic, there is nothing that we can't achieve for your brand.
It may be hard to believe, but almost half of the small businesses in the U.S still don't have websites. With 3+ billions people using the internet as of 2018, having a digital presence for your organization is no longer optional.
Regardless of what products and services you provide, we can extend it to the web.
Our goal is to get your website up as quickly as possible. The first thing that we do when meeting with a new client is come up with a project outline.
During the brainstorming process we discuss design ideas, desired website features, functions, and set times and dates (milestones) to track progress.
- Initial Meeting: Brainstorming and outlining of website goals, set deadlines, desired features, settings, etc.
- Initial Mock-Up: Meeting with clients 24/48 hours after initial meeting to discuss mock-up of website based on discussed guidelines.
- Website Draft: One/Two weeks (varies) after mock-up meeting. Beta website is shown to client and discussed to make changes.
- 2nd Website Draft: One/Two days (varies) after 1st website draft, recommended changes are made and applied. Client reviews beta site once more and gives recommendations.
- Final Meeting: Last meeting before going live (optional). Final changes and checks are made.
- Go Live: Website goes live on the web (Hello World!)
- Centropy As Webmaster (Optional): Centropy acts as the client's webmaster and runs site/store/updates/posts, etc. Ongoing service.
The amount of time that it takes to build a website varies from project to project. We have finished sites in one week because the client needed a very simple, non e-commerce, three page website.
Larger projects have taken months because of custom coding and testing. To put it simply, we won’t know how long a project will take until we know what you need.
The cost of our monthly service plan varies; it all depends on what features that you would like. Contact us for details.
Most of our customers are busy running their businesses. And when they are away from their businesses they have other priories like family, friends, hobbies, etc.
Do you have time to update plugins, monitor website traffic and security, change images, text and files, troubleshoot issues, and everything else that comes with maintaining a website? Subscribing to one of our web design packages saves you time, energy and headaches.
Let us do the hard work and heavy lifting while you focus on more important things.
You will have to remove your payment information from our client portal and that is it. We don’t charge a severance or termination fee like most web design companies do. Removing your private payment information from our client portal takes only a few simple clicks of a mouse.
After you sign up for one of our web design packages, we send you a link to our client portal where you can set up payment options. Most of our clients use the reoccurring auto payment system that we provide. After that, your services start and depending on what you signed up for, you will have access to those services.